About Cara Ostryn Bsc. Hypnotherapist in Aylesbury & Rickmansworth
I’m 45 years old and have used hypnotherapy to help people resolve their problems since 2000, treating thousands of people over the years. I have a diploma in Hypnosis and Psychotherapy and a degree in Psychology.
I have studied, practiced and been a participant of many different types of therapy. These include hypnotherapy, CBT, NLP, EFT, counselling, psychotherapy, pure hypnoanalysis and brief solution focused therapy – I’ve been around the therapy block a bit!
Cara is such an easy person to speak to and is non judgemental, when I had my first meeting I knew she would be right for me as she I could see that she was really interested in my getting better
I am a Registered Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Register and an Accredited Practitioner of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council.
As well as being a hypnotherapist, I am also a Thrive Consultant and am proud to have been awarded the Thrive Consultant of the Year award in 2013. I am also a Thrive Consultant Mentor – I deliver workshops and coach other Thrive Consultants to be the best that they can be.
Cara’s Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
• Bsc (Hons) Psychology degree from UEL
• Accredited Thrive Programme Consultant and Mentor
• Advanced Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Pure Hypnoanalysis from the IAEBP
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Hypnoanalysis from the Hypnotherapy Control Board
• Diploma in Hypnotherapy from Uncommon Knowledge
• Licenced Hypnoband Practitioner
• Diploma in Medical Hypnotherapy from The American Association of Medical Hypnotherapists
Get in touch!
To find out more or to book an appointment, simply call me on 07740 781 573. If I’m with a client, you can leave a confidential message on our answer phone and I will return your call as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org